Clean, contemporary style is so easy to love and it just got a whole lot easier with this 4-piece sectional with sofa sleeper and ottoman in slate gray. That's because the rich, woolen-like upholstery-inspired by tailored menswear-is made of high-performing Nuvella® fabric. Fade-resistant, stain-resistant and a breeze to clean, Nuvella® is so fantastic it's used on outdoor furniture. It's also indulgently soft, making it a wonderfully welcome addition to indoor living spaces, too. Made of quality memory foam, the full pull-out mattress comfortably accommodates overnight guests.
- Includes 4-piece sectional (with left-arm facing corner chaise, right-arm facing loveseat, armless sofa sleeper, wedge) and ottoman
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Firmly cushioned ottoman
- Corner-blocked frame
- Loose back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Easy-clean polyester (Nuvella®) upholstery remains vibrant and resists stains
- Color may vary depending on lighting
- Included bi-fold full memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Sectional's platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||4-Piece Sectional with Ottoman
||5-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.