For fans of urban industrial design, this queen panel bed and mattress clearly steal the show. The bed's blend of acacia veneer and wood is beautified with an oiled walnut-tone finish for a highly contemporary aesthetic with natural, grainy character. Open plank detailing on the headboard and low-profile footboard perfect the look from head to toe. The 10-inch mattress with soothing memory foam contours to your body, while a thick layer of firm support foam provides plentiful support and pressure relief of your body's major pressure points. The hypoallergenic material makes it ideal for sufferers of allergies for ultimate undisturbed sleep-not to mention peace of mind. Plus, this mattress arrives in a box for quick and easy setup. Simply bring it to your room, remove the plastic wrap and unroll. You'll be amazed at how it fully expands within minutes. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes queen panel headboard, footboard, rails and Chime foam mattress
- Bed made of acacia veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Mattress comfort level: luxury firm
- Mattress made of memory foam, transition foam and firm support foam
- Premium stretch knit cover
- 10-year non-prorated warranty, adjustable base compatible
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with Mattress
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.