Homey. Hearty. Heavenly hued. Luring with a distressed weathered gray finish, double pedestal base with great presence and sumptuous upholstery for a touch of luxury, this 6-piece dining room extension table set is made to make your homestead feel that much more like home. A richly crafted masterpiece, the handsome extension table with thick drop-in leaf is sure to serve up years of satisfaction. Fresh and neutral linen-weave upholstered bench and four upholstered chairs with classic camelback flair are an inspired accompaniment. Includes adjustable, high-quality levelers attached to the two front chair legs to ensure stability on uneven surfaces. Use them to eliminate wobble and give your family and guests a comfortable, stable and relaxing dining experience.
- Includes dining room extension table, upholstered bench and 4 upholstered dining chairs
- Table made of veneers, pine and acacia wood and engineered wood
- Distressed weathered gray finish
- Separate extension leaf
- Table extends by pulling both ends and dropping in leaf
- Seats up to 8
- Chairs and bench made of solid wood
- Polyester upholstery over foam cushioned seat, with contrasting nailhead trim
- Includes high quality adjustable leveler feet attached to the two front legs of each chair
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Dining Table and 4 Chairs and Bench
||6-Piece Dining Package
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.